Little Things Are What Make Up Life

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Miracle




The way I figure it out, everyone gets a miracle. Like, I will probably marry to Prince of Persia, travelling all over the world by myself, I could have stepped foot on Saturn. But if you consider all the unlikely things together, at least one of them could probably happen to each of us. My miracle was different. My miracle was.........
I used to be a girl that managed to bring kind of memories in my life. I created them with some people and keep them in my mind and as collection of photos too. Some people said, I'm a girl who have happy go lucky life. Some people said, I like to be alone. Some people said, I'm too independent. Some of them said, I'm childish. Some people said, I'm too quiet. Some of them said, I'm too strict. Well, people and their mind, perspectives and observations. I can be all of the terms stated at a certain time, depends on my situation. 
I've known so many people in my life. Kind and bad. Happy and annoy. I've met all those people and I manage to keep them in my life. But, not all of them could stay in my life. They got their own life too and share it with new people. People come and go. And sometimes, I hope if some of them could come back to my life. But hope is just hope. 

Few years passed, I learn to move on from my old life. I've to choose either to stay or move on. I'd chose to move but just a few steps forward. Because I couldn't bear myself to leave someone who had that place in my heart. I still gave the space but not much as I knew, it's not a good thing to deal with. But,I still put my hope on it.

Now, everything has changed. I've moved on further than before. I've moved thousand steps forward to bring my new life further from the old memories.`I'm struggling myself to create my new life. This is my journey. The beginning of my life just started. I need to put my effort on it, to make it beautiful before I'm gone. I put my trust to Allah, hold faith on it. Because I know, the miracle would happen after the long journey.

I have seen miracles just happen. Silent prayers get answered, broken heart becomes brand new. That's what faith can do.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but ur miracle is food hhaha